Monday, September 27, 2010

PART ONE. "Weather Reports". Number Seven

September 28, 2010

Shloimy,



ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Can't you wait for anything?

Don't you have any patience?

Do you always have to be first?

Do you have some kind of problem?

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU?

I told you yesterday, didn't I?

Didn't I tell you that the Prayer for Rain was on September 30?

Didn't I?

Didn't I tell you?

Didn't I say, 'Not before'?

Didn't I say that?

SO WHY DID IT RAIN ON ME THIS MORNING?

Huh?

Well?

Cat got your tongue, eh?

Did you really think you could get away with this stunt?

What, you think this is funny?

I was outdoors, walking home from my mid-week morning services

and it rains on me?

Your ridiculous behavior leaves me speechless!

What are you, a two year-old?

I rushed home and went up to my top balcony,

And I could practically feel the rain clouds settling down



onto Jerusalem, starting to erase it from the picture!

Shloimy, I told you, the Prayer for Rain is on September 30.

What part of  'September 30'  don't you understand?

Why do you always have to be first?

You know that nobody expects rain until after October 1!!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU???


Wet in the desert
BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE FIRST, DON'T YOU--

Tuvia

No comments:

Post a Comment